The site level gauge is generally used as a heating oil tank gauge. It incorporates an oil filter and isolating valve in one easy to fit compact unit. These fuel tank gauges have a simple, pull to read valve fitted to gauge, providing users with an instant measurement of tank contents. The site oil tank gauge fits bottom outlet steel and plastic tanks, and has a multi-directional outlet option so that fuel can be taken from either the right or the left.
Please note that sight gauges should not be fitted to bunded oil tanks.
- Corrosion resistant zinc plated brass body
- Suitable for diesel and oil
- Strong alloy removable bowl for cleaning of filter
- Aluminium back plate can be moulded to match tank shape
- ½” M BSP thread fitting as standard (1″ M BSP thread adaptor available – choose “Suitable for 1 Inch Outlet”)
- Supplied complete with gauge level marking kit and litre calibration labels
- Supplied with 4′ 6″ (1371mm) tube and shield